Annual travel insurance
Annual travel insurance is right for you if you make a number of trips each year.
Annual travel insurance: what's covered
Covered medical expenses
- Emergency dental care
- Laboratory testing
- Medical examinations and diagnosis
- Medical items
- Prescription drugs
- Private nurse
- Transportation by ambulance
Covered transportation expenses
- Emergency return flight
- Living allowance
- Return of your vehicle to your home province
- Transportation by air ambulance
Enjoy travel assistance wherever you may be:
- Physician and health professional recommendations
- Forwarding of your medical file
Optional travel insurance
The following coverages can also be added to your annual travel insurance policy:
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance
- All-inclusive travel insurance
- Baggage insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Call us at 1-855-309-5888 for a quote!
Enjoy our rate guarantee
Call us at 1-855-309-5888 to see if you qualify for a two-year rate guarantee.
Talk to one of our representatives if...
- You experience a health problem or illness before you leave
- Your state of health is stable and does not prevent you from travelling
- You wish to extend the duration of your trip
They will help you find the best annual travel insurance policy for your needs from among our several insurers.
How to submit a claim
Call the insurance company from which you purchased your annual travel insurance policy.
They will tell you how to submit a claim.
Get the best travel insurance for your needs
For snowbirds heading to Florida
For families travelling to another province or abroad
For tourists, new arrivals, and foreign workers and students
For Canadian students abroad and foreign students in Canada
For Canadians who live abroad for long periods of time
For returning Canadians not covered by a provincial health insurance plan
For groups of 10 or more
For amateur sports teams of 3 people or more