Travel insurance for sports teams
Have you considered purchasing travel insurance for your amateur sports team? We can help you find the best emergency medical coverage for your needs.
Coverage for extreme and team sports
Whether you're attending training, a competition, or tournament, your sports team is covered for the following sports and activities:
- Mountain climbing
- Motor racing
- Snowmobiling and ATVs
- Scuba diving
- Skiing and snowboarding (off-trail or competition)
For a full list of covered sports, call 1-855-309-5888 and ask one of our representatives for an insurance quote.
Travel insurance for sports teams: what's covered
- Doctor's appointments
- Hospital room
- Laboratory testing
- Medical item rental, e.g., crutches
- Paramedical treatments
- Prescription drugs
- Transportation by ambulance
Treatment by health professionals
- Dental insurance in case of an accident
- Emergency repatriation
- Emergency return flight to Canada
- Return of your remains to Canada
- Transportation and living expenses for an accompanying family member at your bedside
For a full list of covered expenses, call us at 1-855-309-5888.
Talk to one of our representatives if...
- You would like information on a health problem or illness diagnosed seven days before your departure (also called a pre-existing illness)
- In spite of a pre-existing illness, the insureds' health is stable and does not prevent them from travelling
- You wish to add baggage insurance or trip cancellation and interruption insurance
Call us at 1-855-309-5888 for help finding the best travel insurance product for your needs.
How to submit a claim
Call the insurance company that sold you your travel insurance for sports teams.
They will tell you how to submit a claim.
Our travel insurance products
Reimburses emergency health care and repatriation
Reimburses travel expenses before and after your departure
Covers multiple trips per year
Offers complete coverage: medical expenses, trip cancellation and interruption, baggage
For trips lasting more than one month
Covers Canadians visiting provinces outside their home province
Protects against stolen, damaged, or delayed baggage
Lets you purchase travel insurance after departure
Covers damage caused to a rental car while travelling
Provides health insurance for your Canadian super visa application