Travel insurance for families
The time has come to pack your family’s bags. Bathing suits, board games - don’t forget your insurance.
Your family deserves the best
You never compromise when it comes to protecting your loved ones. Our representatives understand that.
To make the lives of families easier, assurancevoyages.ca has family insurance plans that are more affordable than individual insurance policies. So, not only do you save money, you also save time by taking care of everything at once.
Depending on the age of your family members and the destination, your insurance needs will vary. Our representatives will recommend the coverage you need.
Call us to find the best coverage for your family and budget.
You think you’re covered... but are you really?
Your provincial health insurance plan, group insurance and credit card usually provide limited coverage when it comes to medical expenses incurred abroad.
If your stay extends beyond the coverage period of your insurance, you might need additional coverage. Find out more from our representatives.
What travel insurance for families covers
Emergency medical expenses
- Treatment provided by:
- Hospital staff
- Healthcare professionals
- Medical items
- Transportation and hotel accommodation expenses
- Prescription drugs
Trip cancellation and interruption
- This product reimburses your travel expenses if you are forced to cancel or interrupt your trip due to illness, an accident, or another unforeseen event.
The most comprehensive travel insurance option!
- Emergency medical expenses
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Stolen, broken, lost, or delayed baggage
- Accidental death and dismemberment
Leaving for a month or more? Travel insurance for extended stays could be right for you!
Annual or multi-trip
Annual travel insurance is the perfect choice for people who make several trips a year.
Trips made in Canada only
Get a discount on travel to other Canadian provinces.
How to submit a claim
Call the insurance company you purchased your travel insurance to find out how to submit a claim.
Don’t forget to tell our representatives:
- If before your departure, you are experiencing health problems or illness (also known as pre-existing illness)
- If your health condition is stable and does not prevent you from travelling, despite a pre-existing illness
- If you plan to extend your trip