Travel insurance for sports teams
Travelling together brings people closer. That’s also true for sports teams. Improve your team’s defense by taking out the insurance it deserves.
Focus on the game
So your three-person team has been asked to travel to a competition. That’s great! And the idea of insuring all your members together seems wise, with good reason.
By taking out insurance specific to your team and the sport you play, you’ll get a better price. Plus, in the event of an accident, taking out insurance with the same insurer will make things much simpler.
The best coverage for regular and extreme athletes
Are the members of your team adrenaline junkies? We have the coverage you need. Our insurance covers mountain climbing, motor racing, hockey, snowmobiling and ATVs, parachuting, paraskiing, scuba diving as well as skiing and snowboarding (freeride or competition).
Push your limits in total serenity. Ask our representative for a complete list of the activities and sports covered.
What travel insurance for sports teams covers
- Doctor's appointments
- Hospital room
- Laboratory testing
- Medical item rental, e.g., crutches
- Paramedical treatments
- Prescription drugs
- Transportation by ambulance
Treatment by health professionals
- Dental insurance in case of an accident
- Emergency repatriation
- Emergency return flight to Canada
- Return of your remains to Canada
- Transportation and living expenses for an accompanying family member at your bedside
How to submit a claim
Call the insurance company you purchased your travel insurance to find out how to submit a claim.
Don’t forget to tell our representatives:
- If you had a health problem or illness diagnosis in the seven days before departure
- If your health condition is stable and does not prevent you from travelling, despite a pre-existing illness
- If you wish to add baggage insurance or trip cancellation and interruption insurance