Travel insurance for visitors to Canada
Be happy. Soon, you’ll be able to check “travel insurance” off your list of things to do before leaving for Canada.
A carefree stay in Canada
Whether you’re a tourist, newcomer, immigrant, foreign worker, foreign student or just visiting family, travel insurance for visitors to Canada is the peace of mind you need.
Our representatives understand your needs. Call them so they can help you find the best solution for your needs and budget, regardless of your country of origin or how long you’ll be staying.
What travel insurance for visitors to Canada covers
- Doctor's appointments
- Laboratory testing
- Medical item rental, e.g., crutches
- Nursing care
- Prescription drugs
- Transportation by ambulance
Treatment by health professionals
- Dentist (in the event of an accident)
- Accommodation and meals
- Air ambulance
- Repatriation of remains
- Transportation and accommodation for an accompanying family member at your bedside
How to submit a claim
Call the insurance company you purchased your travel insurance to find out how to submit a claim.
Don’t forget to tell our representatives:
- If you are already in Canada without insurance
- If before your departure, you are experiencing health problems or illness (also known as pre-existing illness)
- If you will visit another country, including your home country, while your policy is in effect